I love decorating for the holidays, but I don’t like to spend a ton of money because if I want to change up my style the next year or add a new theme I don’t want to have to spend tons of money to update/replace what I have. Walmart is the perfect place to get great items at amazing prices! I had a client a few months ago that was updating her home to Farmhouse style, but was on a budget and I was blown away with what we found for her at Walmart. When it came time to holiday shop I went back to Walmart and once again loved what I saw! Here is my favorite Farmhouse Christmas decor on a budget.
FARMHOUSE CHRISTMAS DECOR ON A BUDGET
**click photo below to shop….or the corresponding numbers below the photo**
- I am absolutely in LOVE with these dishes! 12 piece dinner set (4 dinner, 4 salad, 4 bowls) for less than $40!! Each salad plate has a different vintage winter scene. Everyone needs a set of these!
- How adorable are these white lantern string lights?! Less than $18 these would be so pretty at night strung in your home or on the patio
- These gold acorn jingle bell cluster ornaments are the perfect addition to your tree, a wreath, a door knob….anywhere you want a little extra shimmer. At $7.99 you cannot go wrong!
- This Birch Wood Christmas card holder adds texture and rustic elements to your farmhouse holiday decor. It is 29″ tall and less than $19! Hang Christmas cards or family photos to complete the look
- This sign is amazing. It combines barnwood, galvanized metal and a deer head! Perfect for the holidays! 11×15 and only $12.98!
- This cute glitter reindeer head is 9.5″ wide and perfect for decorating a mantle, buffet or table! Only $6.98
- Add this 13″ wooden snowflake with metallic accents to any vignette for a beautiful wintery touch!
- What a deal this is! This cute 3′ snow covered tree with burlap base is ONLY $12!! Get these for all over your home!
- 24″ flocked tree with burlap base. Combine this with the tree above for your own winter wonderland. $23.99
- 10″ wood deer with corrugated metal covering. Neutral, metal and adorable! Would look good anywhere in your holiday decor! $9.98
- I love a little gold glitter. It just isn’t the holidays without a little glitter. Mixing rustic and glitter is the perfect combo. This cute 7″ deer would be a lovely addition to any holiday vignette. $9.98
- This 13″ rustic, shimmery tree is so pretty. At only $13.84 it is a steal of a deal
- This burlap and cream ruffle tree skirt is perfection. 36″ and only $29.95!!
- Cute little burlap stocking. $13.19. I also love this faux fur stocking option!
- This is my favorite stocking! Jute with cotton ruffle top! The perfect farmhouse stocking!! ONLY $11.99!!
- MAJOR DEAL ALERT: 7.5″ pre-lit flocked tree for ONLY $149 and FREE SHIPPING! This is an incredible price and it has a 4.5 star review!!
- Burlap and ruffles….oh my! I LOVE this tree skirt! 48″ and ONLY $39.95 with FREE shipping
- This incredible art completes your farmhouse Christmas decor! It is large! 18″x 23″ and ONLY $16.84
As you can see you can get amazing farmhouse Christmas decor on a budget! Tree skirts under $40, stockings $12-13, a full sized pre-lit tree for under $150!!! Walmart has incredible products that don’t break the bank! Happy decorating!!
See my Farmhouse Style on a Budget post HERE
PIN THIS PHOTO FOR BEAUTIFUL FARMHOUSE CHRISTMAS DECOR ON A BUDGET
Thank you Walmart for sponsoring this post. All opinions here are my own. This post contains affiliate links…if you purchase I may receive a small commission. Thank you.