Lighting is so so important. It is amazing how it can really transform a room! Today I am sharing some of my favorite Farmhouse Chandeliers.
1.5 Light chandelier (under $275)
3. Beaded Chandelier (under $250)
4. 8 light chandelier This is the one in my dining room
5. Wood Beaded Chandelier (under $300) 3/4 ONLY save 25% with code YESPLEASE
6. Crystal Chandelier (under $200) I have this in 3 rooms in my home…Avery’s room, my master bath and my office.
7. Wood chandelier ( under $250) 3/4 ONLY save 25% with code YESPLEASE
8. White beaded chandelier (On Sale $159)
9. 6 light chandelier (under $250)
10. Crystal Beaded chandelier (under $300)
12. Clear Beaded Chandelier ( under $200) 3/4 ONLY save 20% with code YESPLEASE
Lighting is an area I am willing to splurge on if I find a must have item. I think it is so important to get the bones of a room right or the rest of the decor really doesnt matter. Paint, trim, molding, flooring, and lighting really give you a base in the room to do everything else around. You don’t have to spend a ton of money to get beautiful lighting. I shared some options above under $200, but like I said….this is an area i am willing to splurge a little bit!
Here are some rooms with similar lighting listed above.
This room designed by Bear Hill has a chandelier similar to #5 above.This adorable nursery is by Pottery Barn Kids and it features the Dahlia Chandelier (#8) listed above.This is my dining room. I fell in love with this chandelier and although it was a definitely splurge….I am so so happy with it. It is the first room when you walk into our home and it is just stunning! I couldn’t love it more! It is #4 listed above.It is also the same chandelier that Dear Lillie has in her dining room. Look how beautiful it is there! Her entire home is just incredible!
This crystal chandelier is in 3 rooms in my home! There are lots of crystal chandeliers out there and I tried a few other styles in my old home, but this one is by far my favorite! The price is amazing….$180…and the size/shape is just right. I have it in Avery’s Big Girl Room (it started out in her nursery), my office and my master bathroom.
I have been helping a friend/client decorate her new home and she chose some of the fixtures above. I will share pictures as soon as they are installed in her home! Which one is your favorite?
Be sure to pin this image for later so you have it when you need new lighting!
This post contains some affiliate links. If you purchase I may receive a small commission. Thank you!