Do you want a beautifully decorated home, but have a tight budget?. . .Well, this post is for you. The key is picking out specific pieces that all tie together and offer the biggest bang for your buck. I have curated an amazing selection below that will make your home look very high end, but won’t break the bank! Check out all this budget friendly home decor!
One of the mistakes people make when they are trying to decorate on a budget is buying lots of little, inexpensive things here or there. Problem is you just end up with lots of things that don’t tie together so your space looks unorganized and doesn’t have the feel you want. Best thing to do is go in with a plan. Buy substantial pieces that make a big impact.
- KEEP IT SIMPLE: You don’t need a ton of stuff to have your home look decorated, in fact too much stuff hurts the look and your budget. Spend your budget on things like lamps, pillows, throws and frames. These items add color, texture, are functional and are large in scale.
- BUY CLASSIC PIECES: If you are on a budget, buy classic pieces that will be in style even as trends change. If there is a trend you love and want to incorporate do it in less expensive decor items. The furniture you purchase should be timeless.
- OLD BOOKS: Decorating with old books is a great way to add style to your home on a tight budget. Hit up garage sales, Half Priced Books, etc and stack them through your home. Large scale ones look great on a coffee table, or stacked with a small vase and flowers on top. They also make great bookshelf filler. One tip is to remove the covers. Typically the book underneath is much prettier. Also if you find some large scale books, but don’t love the cover you can wrap the in craft paper or turn them backwards so you only see the pages facing forward.
BUDGET FRIENDLY HOME DECOR
All of these items coordinate well together and you cannot beat the price. One important thing when buying inexpensive furniture and decor is to check the reviews. You don’t want to spend a limited budget on items that won’t hold up or are bad quality because then eventually you have to replace them which hurts your budget. All of these items have amazing reviews. Everything is under $200 and most items are under $50!!
- RUFFLE BEDDING: Not only is this bedding beautiful, but it is an amazing price. 3 piece set comes with duvet and 2 shams. ONLY $54 for a King size! Simple, classic, gorgeous with great reviews!
- VELVET PILLOW WITH GOLD ZIPPER: Yall, I love these pillows. They look soooo expensive and are ONLY $14.88!! Feather filled, velvet fabric with gorgeous gold zipper detail. That detail makes it unique and custom looking. Comes in tons of colors! Add these around your home for an inexpensive pop of color and style.
- FARMHOUSE BOOKSHELF: This bookshelf is a steal of a deal. Get beautiful extra storage for LESS THAN $140!! Great reviews, great price.
- TRIPOD LAMP: This lamp looks like Pottery Barn, but LESS THAN $25! Are you kidding me?? This lamp is a great size and comes with a beautiful shade. This is such a great bang for your buck!! Amazing reviews and such a beautiful piece.
- MODERN FARMHOUSE COFFEE TABLE: ON SALE FOR UNDER $70!!! What??!! Snag one of these stat! Faux cement top with beautiful X details. This is a must have if you need a coffee table!
- SET OF 4 FRAMES: ONLY $20.99!! 4 frames with wood frame. 11×14 size with matte that makes it 8×10. Create a gorgeous collage with these frames for an amazing price.
- GLASS TABLE LAMP: Great statement piece on a budget. Beautiful style, large scale and looks like something straight from Pottery Barn! LESS THAN $25!! Great reviews!
- FARMHOUSE TRAY: This beautiful tray would look amazing on a coffee table or in your kitchen stacked with plates, etc. ONLY $15.88 with great reviews.
- STUDDED DRUM SHADE: This lamp shade is so beautiful and the studded details make it look so much more expensive than it is! Get this gorgeous shade for ONLY $13.41 for the large size!!
- FARMHOUSE TV STAND: Such a statement piece for ON SALE FOR $199!! Comes in 6 color combos with great reviews. Sliding barn doors add extra style and cover storage. This is a great piece if you need a TV stand!!
- UPHOLSTERED HEADBOARD: Beautiful upholstery, nail head trim, great reviews, multiple color options ONLY $99.99! If you are on a budget and need a headboard this is an amazing option! Add the ruffle bedding set above and accent with the velvet pillows above and you have a beautiful bed for a wonderful price!
SHOP BUDGET FRIENDLY HOME DECOR
CLICK NUMBERS ABOVE OR PHOTOS BELOW TO SHOP
Hopefully you found lots of great things to decorate your home. You could literally buy every one of these items for your home for under $675!!! Time to get busy decorating because a small budget shouldn’t be a limiting factor! These items also have FREE SHIPPING!!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase I may receive a small commission. Thanks for supporting my blog.