I have been busy planning out Braden’s Big Boy room. We aren’t ready to switch the room just yet, but I love brainstorming decorating ideas and then I will be ready to go when he is ready to switch! You can see my inspiration for his industrial farmhouse room HERE. I know I want a vintage industrial inspired bed for his room. Here are some that caught my eye. These could be used in any bedroom…doesn’t have to be for a boys bedroom, but I think they would look great for the style I am going for.
Several of them look very similar, but the pricing is different. Here are some of my top picks.
*Prices subject to change*
1. Upholstered Bed| Queen| 4.5 stars | $263.99
2. Metal and Wood Bed | Queen| 5 stars | $339.99
3. Upholstered Tufted Bed | Full | $290.03
4. Metal Bed| Queen| 4.5 stars| $309.99
5. Metal Panel Bed| Queen| 5 star | $276.99
6. Metal Bed| Full | 4.5 stars | $243.95
7. Vintage Metal Bed| Queen| 4.5 stars | $175.99
8. Pottery Barn Metal Bed| Full/Queen | $899
9. Metal Bed| Full| 4.5 stars| $260.50
10. Wood Panel Bed| Full | 4.5 star| $549
11. Metal Bed| Full | 4 star| $253.26
12. Metal Pipe Bed| Full| 4.5 star| $263.37
13. Metal Bed| Full| 5 star| $499
14. Vintage Spiral Bed| Queen| 5 star| $476.99
Here are some inspiration pictures of vintage industrial beds in some rooms. I just LOVE them.
I have no need for bunk beds, but I do love these!!! Shop HERE
I am in no rush for Braden to get any bigger. In fact I would freeze time if I could, but getting to decorate a new room helps with the sadness of him getting bigger. Don’t get me wrong…there are so many great things about kids getting older, but he is our last baby so I am in no rush! 🙂
Which bed is your favorite??
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase I may receive a small commission. Thank you.