Here is a recap of our busy 2 weeks:
- Last week we got back from 6 days in Mexico with our kiddos, our besties and their kiddos. We had such a good time. I shared tons of pictures and a full resort review in 2 parts: Part 1 | Part 2
- The day after we got back from our trip was meet the teacher
- Saturday was Avery’s Annie themed birthday party
- Monday school started. I shared a “Back to School/All about me interview” printable HERE
- Yesterday was Avery’s actual birthday. My baby turned 6!
- AND we started potty training Braden this week (not a favorite)!
**This mama needs a margarita…(which is definitely a favorite)
SUPERGOOP CC CREAM
Have yall tried this CC cream yet? WOW…it is definitely my new favorite. I literally threw away every other foundation I had. It goes on so smooth, gives just the right amount of coverage, has SPF 35 coverage and fells amazing on the skin. I have told several friends about it who are now using it and also love it. The reviews are incredible (4.5 stars out of 800+ reviews)! Yall seriously need to try this!
Here is the website description: ” This 100% mineral, color correcting cream instantly softens the look of fine lines, wrinkles and pores for a fresh, flawless finish. It is like an Instagram filter for your face!”
I was scrolling through Instagram the other night and came across this adorable playhouse! I had to share it with yall. I mean, I could totally move into here 😉
You can see more pictures and ready all about it at Cozy by the Sea.
I have this dress in 2 colors and absolutely love it. Is is so cute, comfy and just the perfect dress. Wear with sandals, throw on a jean jacket and booties as we transition into Fall, etc.
- It is ON SALE FOR ONLY $29.40!! Such an amazing deal
- 4.5 star review. I am not the only one who love it
- comes in 6 colors
- BUY DRESS HERE
While I was on vacation I read The Couple Next Door. It was definitely a favorite. The book was so good I could NOT put it down. If you are looking for a good, thrilling read I recommend this book for sure!
CUTE FIRST AID BOX
I have a black and white enamel BREAD box. They are super popular and I love mine. Well, I just found this black and white enamel first aid box and it is so cute! I need this in my bathroom to store our first aid supplies!
These skinny jeans from Nordstrom are on SALE FOR ONLY $35.40!! They have a 4.5 star review and are so cute. Currently stocked in all sizes so hurry before these are sold out!
The weekend is my favorite….hope you all have an amazing one!
** This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase I may receive a small commission. Thanks for supporting my blog**